What are some small business banking options in 2021? It is so important for small businesses to have their own business bank accounts. While trying to run their business, business owners find it hard to research the best bank choices for their needs. Below is a chart of six banks with mostly service nationwide.
|Business Bank||Opening Balance||Minimum Balance||Monthly Fees||Interest Earned||ATM Fees||ATM Locations|
|AXOS Basic Business Checking1||$1000||$0||$0||None||unlimited reimbursements||National|
|BlueVine Business Checking2||$0||$0||$0||1.00% APR on your balance up to $100K||38K ATMS||National|
|Capital One Spark Basic3||$0||$0||$15||0.20% APY||40K+ ATMs||National|
|Chase Business Complete Checking4||$0||$0||$15||None||16K ATMs||42 states|
|NBKC Free Business Checking5||$0||$0||$0||None||34K ATMs||National|
|Novo6||$50||$0||$0||None||unlimited refund on ATM fees||National|
Information on Small Business Banking in 2021
- AXOS Basic Business Checking has an opening balance, but they also offer free reimbursements for ATM.
- Blue Vine Business Checking can deposit checks at 90,000 locations with the help of Green Dot. Owners can pay vendors via ACH, wire or checks.
- Capital One Spark Basic has free cash deposits up to $5,000 per month after that $1 for each additional $1,000 deposited. The monthly fee may be waived with a $2,000 30- or 90-day average balance.
- Chase Business Complete Checking has a monthly fee which can be waived if the owner meets any of the following: $2,000 minimum daily balance; $2,000 in purchases on a Chase Ink Business Card(s); $2,000 in deposits from eligible Chase Merchant Services; or link a Chase Private Client Checking account.
- NBKC Free Business Checking does not charge for incoming wire transfers, overdrafts or stop payments.
- Novo has no fees for mailing paper checks or e-transfers. Free ACH transfers and incoming wires.